Design Your Own Ring
Before looking for a hand to hold, pause for a minute and take a look at yours. Your hand holds your life and a ring with meaning.
Surgical grade 316L Stainless Steel base metal with 18K Gold, Rose Gold, and Silver plating
- Wipe your jewelry clean after use with a soft cloth or cotton ball.
- To clean dirty jewelry, soak them in warm water with mild soap for a few minutes, then wipe them clean with a soft jewelry cloth or soft bristle brush.
- Avoid spraying perfume and other liquids onto your jewelry. The same goes for lotions, serums, and other skincare products. Let your skin absorb the products for a few minutes before wearing your jewelry piece.
- Don't use jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soap as it may tarnish the gold plating quicker than regular dishwashing soap and water.
- Don't use polishing cloths to shine the jewelry as this may scratch and remove the coating.