1. Does your jewelry fade, tarnish, or get scratched easily?
- Talaala jewelries are electroplated with 18K color (Gold, Rose Gold, Stainless Steel) solutions. Daily use will not affect jewelry finish easily. Still, following the jewelry care provided in the website will prolong your jewelry and memories longer.
2. Some people are allergic to jewelries. Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
- The base metal of Talaala jewelry is made from surgical grade 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel. The color electroplating of all jewelries is also done with a hypoallergenic solution.
3. What is the length of the chain in your necklaces?
Chain length varies per necklace selected. Talaala provides 2 lengths, 20inches and 22inches chains on necklaces.
4. I already bought a pendant necklace, can I just buy a pendant for my collection?
- Yes. You can purchase a pendant separately to add to your collection.
5. How do I take care of my Talaala jewelry?
- Wipe your jewelry clean after use with a soft cloth or cotton ball
- To clean dirty jewelry, soak them in warm water with mild soap for a few minutes, then wipe them clean with a soft jewelry cloth or soft bristle brush.
- Avoid spraying perfume and other liquids onto your jewelry. The same goes for lotions, serums, and other skincare products. Let your skin absorb the products for a few minutes before wearing your jewelry piece.
Don’t use jewelry cleaners and anti-bacterial soap as it may tarnish the color plating quicker than regular dishwashing soap and water.
Don’t use polishing cloths to shine the jewelry as this may scratch and remove the coating.
1. How do you package your jewelry?
- Talaala jewelry is placed in a high quality, earth-friendly, reusable, gift-ready vegan faux-leather pouch.
2. I intend to buy it as a gift. Can I put dedications on my order?
- Yes. Your message will be placed on the back of the jewelry card inside the pouch.
1. What are your modes of payment?
- Our current modes of payment are: BPI, BDO, GCash, PayPal, Unionbank, and COD.
1. How long does the delivery take?
- Standard Delivery (Metro Manila) - 3 to 5 business days
- Standard Delivery (Provincial) - 7 to 10 business days
- Express Delivery (Select Metro Manila areas only) - 1 to 3 business days